Senior ERP Application Specialist (IT) (Open for discussion)
|Job category:||Catering / Fast Food|
|Job expires in||12-12-2020|
- Maintain core database for ERP system and monitoring DB health and DB size growth
- Perform regular database backup and regular database restoration test.
- Clone database from test to live environment.
- Design/develop new system logic on functionality
- Implement and support new change request development and coordinate with all stake holders 2019最新偷拍国内视频
- Primary contact on system development for software vendor and facilitate system enhancement/ requirement with local/oversea vendor
- Provide functional support to core users on ERP application.
- and Troubleshoot functional issue with proper guideline documentation.
- Coordinate between business owner and vendor on application development project.
- Facilitate on resource planning, scope of work defining and budgeting for software development milestone.
- Provide training/coaching on ERP systems new function and processes for end user.
- Manage documentation of application API/code in proper manner for each specific revised version.
- System logic/flow diagram and application module must be well maintained.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4 yrs. hands-on experience in ERP system and application development.
- Implementation and/or support experience with Order processing/Store systems.
- Solid experience on data warehouse management and database administration.
- Capability and fully experience on report development/customization.
- Ability to develop from complicated data view to be a dashboard view report.
- Strong on business analysis, pleasant personality and strong leadership with good commercial acumen coupled with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Good at strategic thinking, problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, CV and all supporting documents to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 012232814 / 010779096